Soul Purifying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soul Purifying

Bleach Text-Based RPG and Online Community

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A meager suggestion..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Amatsu Kusari
Human
Amatsu Kusari

Male
Number of posts : 524
Division : Kido Corps
Motto : Make'em bleed...
Race : Shinigami
Happiness :
A meager suggestion.. Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100A meager suggestion.. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-23

Character
Character Name: Amatsu Kusari

A meager suggestion.. Empty
PostSubject: A meager suggestion..   A meager suggestion.. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 12:13 pm

I think that to the people that do not have their techniques approved within two days..they will be allowed to use them for ONE battle until an admin or moderator comes and approve the techniques or revise them. I also suggest that there should be another moderator that comes on frequently for this suggestion so that the rules can be more heavily enforced but at the same time..not being in their ass all the time.
Back to top Go down
Kazu Yudawa
11th Division Captain
11th Division Captain
Kazu Yudawa

Male
Number of posts : 30
Fave Manga/Anime : Black Cat
Motto : With every beginning theres an end, but with every end theres ALWAYS a beginning.
Happiness :
A meager suggestion.. Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100A meager suggestion.. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-24

Character
Character Name: Kazu Yudawa

PostSubject: Re: A meager suggestion..   A meager suggestion.. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 12:27 pm

AGREED
Back to top Go down
Amatsu Kusari
Human
Amatsu Kusari

Male
Number of posts : 524
Division : Kido Corps
Motto : Make'em bleed...
Happiness :
A meager suggestion.. Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100A meager suggestion.. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-23

Character
Character Name: Amatsu Kusari

PostSubject: Re: A meager suggestion..   A meager suggestion.. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 12:45 pm

At least someone agrees. I'd be more than happy to oblige in looking over certain parts of the forum if i'm allowed to. I am on most of the time and i'm fair in checking over certain things such as techniques.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A meager suggestion..   A meager suggestion.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A meager suggestion..
Page 1 of 1