Soul Purifying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soul Purifying

Bleach Text-Based RPG and Online Community

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Asuma's Zanpaktou

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Amatsu Kusari
Human
Amatsu Kusari

Male
Number of posts : 524
Division : Kido Corps
Motto : Make'em bleed...
Race : Shinigami
Happiness :
Asuma's Zanpaktou Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100Asuma's Zanpaktou Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-23

Character
Character Name: Amatsu Kusari

Asuma's Zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: Asuma's Zanpaktou   Asuma's Zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 10:20 am

Name: Kinimaro

Manifestation: A vamperic looking boy no older than five accompained by and older woman, also vamperic looking with blood red hair.

Release Phrase: Rise and bare fang ,Kinimaro. OR. Rise Kinimaro, bare fang and grin! (the second command releases and splits the blade)

Owner: Asuma Lacrima

Family: Dark

Type: Melee

Level: Shikai

Blade Description: Sealed the blade is a simple black katana with red and black silk hilt.

Shikai Description: Takes the form of a modified trench knife with a chain attached. The chain wraps around the wrist holding the blade. (Think Asuma from Naruto +chains)

Bankai Description: Once activated shadows consume Asuma and change his appreance. In place of his robes is a suit made of black leather and a black hood completely hiding his face. Across his back are two black katana and thrid is across his waist. Once a katana is drawn the sheath unravles and becomes a wing of shadow. This only applies to the two crossed on his back. The katana can be placed in shikai form (mod trench knife). Once the thrid blade is drawn the first two disappear.

Link:

Techniques:

1) Chain Control: This is a passive skill that allows Asuma to feed reiatsu into the chains connected to the trench knives. This controls direction, speed, and attributes of the chains.

2) Feed: When both fangs strike at the same time they can drink reiatsu in small amounts. This is a set up to many of his other techniques but can also be used to shield or explode bursts of reiatsu. The shield's durability depends on the amount of feeding done. Normal reiatsu can be used in this but it is extremely draining and should be only a last resort.

3) Red Flood: *After Feed* The drained reiatsu is flooded directly back into the victims body causing a stunning effect due to the sudden lose and gain of reiatsu.

4) Bloody Sunday: *Fed Reiatsu recommended due to the stress this causes* Asuma's blades take an extreme amount of reiatsu and create temporary images that vary depending on who's reiatsu is used. The images can strike or simply distract.

5) Snakes in the Grass: The fangs fall to the floor with slack chain curling behind them. This is a defensive ability that allows Asuma to recover while the fangs defend him moving off the initial reiatsu poured into them at the start of the tech.

6) Iron Maiden: *Most often used after Snakes in the Grass due to the slack chain* The fangs lead the chains which curl up Asuma's body forming a shield that will last as long as reiatsu is pulsed into the chains. This protects from most attacks aside from fire based abilities which will super heat the chains burning Asuma to a degree that can be worse than the actual attack if not dropped. Movement is almost nothing during this attack. The fangs can lash out at short range during this.

7) Seduce: *Uses chains during shikai or dark matter from Asuma's wings during Bankai for a greater effect* Chain wraps around the foe lessening their hostility. This is used to recover or set up a feeding. It can also be used on prisoners to make them like Asuma opening them up to him because he seems to truly like them and want to help them. Most with strong will are barely phased by the seduction while in shikai, bankai is harder to throw off.

8 ) Truth: *Bankai* Asuma can seem into the mind of his foe causing distraction, momentary weakness, and physical sickness. It can also be used for torture by bringing back horrible memories. With increased amounts of reiatsu Asuma can implant memories. For example he can make it seem that he completely left the fight or the person has been fighting a loved one during the entire fight.

9) Adrenaline Withdrawal- *Requires Asuma to be in a dire situation and hurt to an extent* Asuma embraces his addiction's call and succumbs to rush. His attacks become more frenzied and rash yet his wounds seem not to faze him. This cannot be used in Bankai due to the extreme hold on his emotions during that state

10) Tears from a Torn Sky: *Requires Bankai and 2/3 blades drawn* The wings on Asuma's back super charge with reiatsu and explode into the sky raining down spears of solidified dark matter and blood. If struck with one of dark matter the foe is slowed down, their movements become sluggish, and their ability to use reiatsu is limited. If struck with one of blood the same effect as feed takes place.

The effect from dark matter rain will last 2 turns.
Back to top Go down
Amatsu Kusari
Human
Amatsu Kusari

Male
Happiness :
Asuma's Zanpaktou Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100Asuma's Zanpaktou Right_bar_bleue

Character

Asuma's Zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asuma's Zanpaktou   Asuma's Zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 10:26 am

I put all that was there....plus I was being nice here..the least you could do is show some appreciation..
Back to top Go down
Asuma
10th Division Captain/Co-Admin
Asuma

Male
Number of posts : 433
Motto : The breeze may be gentle but it fortells a coming storm
Happiness :
Asuma's Zanpaktou Left_bar_bleue46 / 10046 / 100Asuma's Zanpaktou Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-25

Character
Character Name: Asuma Lacrima

Asuma's Zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asuma's Zanpaktou   Asuma's Zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 7:32 am

All Im saying if becareful before you delete posts. The smart thing would have been to Edit my original so that the first post had everything that way nothing was mistakenly deleted.

These have already been approved so you can skip them.

8 ) Wide Spread Fear: *After Iron Maiden* The Chains spin out similar to a propeller. Their reach grows as the chains near my feet.

11) Understanding in a Crash: *Bankai* Asuma's reactions begin to speed up and allow him to further understand the chaos around him. His movements become more accurate, agile, and more than anything faster. This effect progresses over 5 posts, on post 6 the world comes crashing back down.

8 and 11 were already approved but my Bankai changes to 6 and 8 were not. Also 12 needs to be approved. So everything below here read.

Bankai Modifications for 6/8: Asuma's wings take the place of his chains and form the temporary armor. When Wide Spread Fear is used in Bankai the attack spreads in a dome shape. The effect from my other wing explosion technique does not apply here.

12) No Reflection: *Bankai* Asuma disappears leaving only a shadow on the floor. His reiatsu begins to pulse in random places within a 50 yard radius, concentrating mostly within a 20 yard radius. Asuma is free to move anywhere within the 20 yard radius. When he reveals himself the attack is unstoppable but can never kill. Starts on post 1. Post 2 invisibity sets in. Post 5 Asuma must reveal himself or the effect fades.
Back to top Go down
Amatsu Kusari
Human
Amatsu Kusari

Male
Happiness :

Character

Asuma's Zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asuma's Zanpaktou   Asuma's Zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 7:35 am

Editing took entirely too long first off..so think twice before saying something
Back to top Go down
Amatsu Kusari
Human
Amatsu Kusari

Male
Happiness :

Character

Asuma's Zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asuma's Zanpaktou   Asuma's Zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 10:11 am

Asuma, this is your warning.I didn't even bother reading what you have just posted. Now i've deleted the post you and I have been posting but you keep dragging this along, now stop giving me a hard time this instant
Back to top Go down
Asuma
Asuma

Male
Happiness :
Asuma's Zanpaktou Left_bar_bleue46 / 10046 / 100Asuma's Zanpaktou Right_bar_bleue

Character

Asuma's Zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asuma's Zanpaktou   Asuma's Zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 11:35 am

As usual Im going to post my next tech early. Seeing as im 50 posts away from this one itll give you time to approve Very Happy also please look at the above an approve

13) I Am the Killer: *Bankai* Asuma begins to play mind games with his foe. He becomes the one person his foe fears most. This also over time diminishes the foes reactions as fear takes over him.

Im just gonna post this much so far. If this part gets approved ill add post limits to it and what not, Im just not sure whether this will work or not.
Back to top Go down
Amatsu Kusari
Human
Amatsu Kusari

Male
Happiness :

Character

Asuma's Zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asuma's Zanpaktou   Asuma's Zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 11:38 am

I don't see anything happening with this technique..what does this have to do wtih your zanpaktou or even you..? And theoretically..I don't really see this possible since your zanpaktou isn't in the illusion family
Back to top Go down
Asuma
Asuma

Male
Happiness :

Character

Asuma's Zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asuma's Zanpaktou   Asuma's Zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 11:44 am

my zanpaktou is based off vampires which in certain media can alter the mind of some1 to see what they fear most.

While i think of a new one please look over what is in post 4
Back to top Go down
Asuma
Asuma

Male
Happiness :

Character

Asuma's Zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asuma's Zanpaktou   Asuma's Zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 8:42 am

13) Of Vampires and Valkyries: *Requires a person near death* Asuma appears to be entering Bankai when a beam of golden light beams down from the heavens. Asuma eyes and mouth beam out the same light. His back erupts, golden wings sprouting outward. As the light fades a golden mask solidifies over his face, blinding him. He becomes immune to all damage but cannot attack. The only action that can be performed during this transformation is saving the fallen.
Back to top Go down
Amatsu Kusari
Human
Amatsu Kusari

Male
Happiness :

Character

Asuma's Zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asuma's Zanpaktou   Asuma's Zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 8:49 am

huh..becoming immune to all attacks is a bit much...
Back to top Go down
Asuma
Asuma

Male
Happiness :

Character

Asuma's Zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asuma's Zanpaktou   Asuma's Zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 8:52 am

counter balanced by not being able to attack...

this isnt an attack its meant to be used as an RP tool, ending fights that are escalating out of proportion
Back to top Go down
Amatsu Kusari
Human
Amatsu Kusari

Male
Happiness :

Character

Asuma's Zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asuma's Zanpaktou   Asuma's Zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 9:01 am

Being immune to all attacks is still too much though..now you can have a high defense, but being immune is a big no-no if I approved this..
Back to top Go down
Asuma
Asuma

Male
Happiness :

Character

Asuma's Zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asuma's Zanpaktou   Asuma's Zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 10:13 am

Once more while i rework 13 please approve those on post 4
Back to top Go down
Amatsu Kusari
Human
Amatsu Kusari

Male
Happiness :

Character

Asuma's Zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asuma's Zanpaktou   Asuma's Zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 10:18 am

Asuma wrote:
All Im saying if becareful before you delete posts. The smart thing would have been to Edit my original so that the first post had everything that way nothing was mistakenly deleted.

These have already been approved so you can skip them.

8 ) Wide Spread Fear: *After Iron Maiden* The Chains spin out similar to a propeller. Their reach grows as the chains near my feet.

11) Understanding in a Crash: *Bankai* Asuma's reactions begin to speed up and allow him to further understand the chaos around him. His movements become more accurate, agile, and more than anything faster. This effect progresses over 5 posts, on post 6 the world comes crashing back down.

8 and 11 were already approved but my Bankai changes to 6 and 8 were not. Also 12 needs to be approved. So everything below here read.

Bankai Modifications for 6/8: Asuma's wings take the place of his chains and form the temporary armor. When Wide Spread Fear is used in Bankai the attack spreads in a dome shape. The effect from my other wing explosion technique does not apply here.

12) No Reflection: *Bankai* Asuma disappears leaving only a shadow on the floor. His reiatsu begins to pulse in random places within a 50 yard radius, concentrating mostly within a 20 yard radius. Asuma is free to move anywhere within the 20 yard radius. When he reveals himself the attack is unstoppable but can never kill. Starts on post 1. Post 2 invisibity sets in. Post 5 Asuma must reveal himself or the effect fades.

all approved except twelve..explain that further..
Back to top Go down
Asuma
Asuma

Male
Happiness :

Character

Asuma's Zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asuma's Zanpaktou   Asuma's Zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 10:23 am

I disappear. My reiatsu begins to flash all over around the said radius. This means Im untrackable and it will distract my foe so they head in one direction while im in the other.

the revealing attack is devastating but cannot kill so its pretty much used to tilt the balance in my favor with out ending a fight.
Back to top Go down
Amatsu Kusari
Human
Amatsu Kusari

Male
Happiness :

Character

Asuma's Zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asuma's Zanpaktou   Asuma's Zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 10:25 am

I mean explain the attack..what does it do and such..
Back to top Go down
Asuma
Asuma

Male
Happiness :

Character

Asuma's Zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asuma's Zanpaktou   Asuma's Zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 10:25 am

the attack is a normal attack just stronger.
Back to top Go down
Amatsu Kusari
Human
Amatsu Kusari

Male
Happiness :

Character

Asuma's Zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asuma's Zanpaktou   Asuma's Zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 10:26 am

...so is it a slash? =_=
Back to top Go down
Asuma
Asuma

Male
Happiness :

Character

Asuma's Zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asuma's Zanpaktou   Asuma's Zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 10:28 am

anything in the normal spectrum of attacks punch, kick, slash, head bash, slap, but most likely a punch using my fang
Back to top Go down
Amatsu Kusari
Human
Amatsu Kusari

Male
Happiness :

Character

Asuma's Zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asuma's Zanpaktou   Asuma's Zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 10:29 am

I see..well it's approved..
Back to top Go down
Asuma
Asuma

Male
Happiness :

Character

Asuma's Zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asuma's Zanpaktou   Asuma's Zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 10:33 am

ty. now as far as Of Vampires and Valkyries how bout this.

I can be damaged, though all damage is reduced and will not effect me til the person is safe. Also the person im saving cannot be harmed.

So you can attack me with say a higher up kido, which will do damage after the tech is released.

so Activate-->Grab Person--->Struck by Amatsu's fire kido----> Move the person to safety and return to fight--->Asuma is burned for 2/3 the normal damage
Back to top Go down
Amatsu Kusari
Human
Amatsu Kusari

Male
Happiness :

Character

Asuma's Zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asuma's Zanpaktou   Asuma's Zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 10:37 am

approved
Back to top Go down
Asuma
Asuma

Male
Happiness :

Character

Asuma's Zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asuma's Zanpaktou   Asuma's Zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 10:38 am

Alrite ty.
Back to top Go down
Asuma
Asuma

Male
Happiness :

Character

Asuma's Zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asuma's Zanpaktou   Asuma's Zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2008 4:42 am

14) An Ever Changing Foe: *Bankai* Asuma can create blades of dark matter that form along certain parts of the body.

EX: Dark matter forms a blade along Asuma's forearm as he goes to smash in ____'s Face
Back to top Go down
Asuma
Asuma

Male
Happiness :

Character

Asuma's Zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asuma's Zanpaktou   Asuma's Zanpaktou I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 10:12 am

Ok before the worm 14 was approved and so was my Bankai, if you guys want to re approve have at it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Asuma's Zanpaktou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Asuma's Zanpaktou   Asuma's Zanpaktou I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Asuma's Zanpaktou
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Purifying :: Misc :: Recycle Bin-
Jump to: